Friday, November 21, 2008

RSV and Pudding

Here are a few things from school: These apples decorated the door of the classroom for a long time. But these stats are a little out of date...we went to the doctor again today (more on that in a sec) and Ziva is pushing 18 pounds now!

Today she made another pudding painting for Thanksgiving. I wish you could see the picture they got of her when she realized the paint was not only edible, but delicious!

So I got a call at work this morning from the baby room, informing me that one of the other babies has RSV and Ziva's been exposed. Since she still hasn't been quite herself even after finishing up the antibiotics last week, I made an appointment with Dr. Horton just to be safe....she seemed to have several of the symptoms for RSV, even though they could be anything else too. So we went to the doctor, and no RSV. Just a cold. We're really getting to know everyone at that office now, though. :) It stinks that she's still not feeling well, but I'm enjoying the extra snuggle time (although I fear we're creating some bad habits when it comes to sleeping and being held).
She just woke up.....more later!


No comments: