Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Life Lately

Here are a couple recent pictures. The remote control is one of Ziva's favorite toys, and she found a perfect place to store it!


Getting ready for the cold weather!!


We have spent the last several days in recovery mode. Ziva had an ear infection, so the doctor started her on antibiotics, which seemed to give immediate relief from the ear woes, but within 4 or 5 days of starting the antibiotics, they took their toll on her digestive system, and I'll spare you the details, but it led to the WORST diaper rash I've ever seen, poor girl. So we've spent as much time as possible playing without the diaper. I finally broke down and called the doctor again after trying several different creams on my own, and she called in a prescription cream, which, after two full days, is finally making a difference. Hooray!! Hopefully tonight she will sleep better than last night....I felt like I did the first week we brought her home. She just would not stay asleep for longer than two hours at a time!
On a happier note, I got to see several old and dear friends this past weekend at a women's conference in Arkansas. The speaker was one of my best friend's mom, and it was just a great time overall. I gleaned some great nuggets of wisdom, and so enjoyed seeing my old girlfriends!

No comments: