Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring (break) cleaning

Today is the first official day of my spring break! (I love having a job that still gets spring break!) During my time off, I have set some substantial goals:

  • Ziva's first birthday is in two weeks, so I need to plan her party AND do her baby scrapbook. I bought a scrapbook last summer, but haven't even touched it since then. It's one of those kits that has everything included, so hopefully that will speed the process along. Right now I'm working on sorting out pictures to decide which ones make it into the album.
  • Get organized! We're thinking about downsizing to a 2/1 from a 2/2 when our lease is up in May, and that means it would be smart to clean out any accumulated junk. Our closests really need to be cleaned out, so that's first on the list. Even if we don't downsize, we could still use our closets more efficiently.

Hmm, that's about it. It doesn't look like much in bullet form, but it should keep me busy. Plus the weather is supposed to be in the 70s all week, so I'm sure Ziva and I will spend plenty of time playing outside!

No comments: