Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let her eat cake!

Vince and I stayed up late Saturday night and decorated a teddy bear cake for Ziva. We also made cupcakes in teddy bear cupcake holders, but I didn't get any pictures of those. I've got a better picture of the "before" cake but I haven't uploaded it yet....all these pictures are from Stephanie, one of Ziva's teachers, who is a great photographer! (Thanks Steph!)

Checking it out. It took Ziva quite a while to warm up to the idea of cake. I took a video and after 4 minutes she still wasn't doing much so I stopped, and recorded more later once she got into it. (And I mean into it!)



Now we're talking! She worked at it and broke the bear's leg off!

And here she's poking his eye out. She likes to poke people's eyes too. :)

All done! Note the icing in her hair.

No comments: