Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pictures soon

I was all ready to finally post some new pictures after way too long, and now I can't find the cord to download the pictures, so it will have to wait a little bit longer. But, so as not to disappoint, here are a few of Ziva's "favorites" to entertain you:

Food: Cheerios (hands down!!)
Place to play: Mom and Dad's bed
Parent: Daddy (this doesn't hurt my feelings...I'm sure my turn will come)
Book: "Let's Celebrate God's Blessings on Thanksgiving"
Toy: This one changes so often it's hard to say, but some top competitors are pots and pans, blocks, and anything she's not supposed to have
Chore: Unloading the dishwasher
Bath game: Splashing
Song: The Alphabet Song
School activity: Stealing the other babies' pacifiers
New skill: clapping

Okay, I'm off to search some more for the cord....hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon!

No comments: